"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." -Albus Dumbledore

Apr 15, 2013

Photo Shoot

I can't believe how big Tuck is now! His last appointment he was 14 lbs.  I wish he would stay my tiny little infant forever and ever. But at the same time, it is really fun to see him grow and learn new things. Now he is almost sitting up. He wants to be so bad but kind of tips to the side. He's getting really close tho. If I lay him flat he tries his hardest to get up to sitting position because all he wants is to look around. He also just learned to grab things so toys are more fun. I think he is probably the smartest baby in the universe. Obviously.

When I was pregnant, my sister-in-law's friend (and mine too) came over and surprised me with a maternity shoot. I was super self conscious of how giant I was so it's probably good she surprised me with it.
Jessie is such a talented photographer and I loved the pictures she took. Then she came over when Tuck was about a month old and did a little photo shoot with him. He was naked for the majority of the shoot so I was sure he was going to pee all over the place, but he didn't. Again, he is the smartest baby in the universe. Anyway, here are some pics from those two shoots!





















2 comments:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Darling pictures. Cute baby and cute mommy. I love the one of you on the bed, beautiful!

mb said...

that cute boy! I want to take his pictures too!