"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." -Albus Dumbledore

Jan 16, 2009

NeW yEaR- nEw AdVeNtUrEs

So 2009 has brought forth a lot of new changes for Dan and I. First and for most... we moved back to Idaho! We both need to finish school and transfering down to schools in Utah would take at least a year longer! Not worth it! So we are currently living in Ririe, Idaho. We're staying with Dan's parents until we find a place of our own to move into. It is really hard for me to not be near my family but it is so much fun to be near Dan's again.

We are both full time students this semester (yahoo!) I'm going to BYU-I and Dan's taking online classes through ISU. School is pretty stressful like usual, but its nice to be getting it done and over with. Hopefully we will both graduate by next winter!

We also both got new jobs! We are both serving at Carino's Italian Grill. Dan worked there before we left but I have never worked at a restuarant. I've been training this week which has been overwhelming but its not too bad. Hopefully it will be a good job for us. Our friends Ryan and Whittney work there too so its awesome awesome!


Welp sorry i don't have more pictures but I will try and get some to post. Happy 2009!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Lonas - Wanderlively said...

I'm so glad we get to be in Idaho together right now! It is such a blessing having both you and Dan nearby and to have you as friends. Thanks for all you do to make my life so happy :)

Love you.

Stephanie said...

We miss you guys!! Let us know when you come down to visit!